Good news! Even if it gets toasty in the mail, you can still use your sunscreen. High temperatures do not affect the efficacy of our sunscreen! We perform tests based on OTC FDA Stability guidelines to make sure the % of active sunscreens does not fluctuate over time and in varying conditions.
Articles in this section
- Are your products oil-free?
- Be the first to know!
- Can I recycle used Bare Republic products?
- Are Bare Republic sunscreens benzene free?
- Do you use non-nano Zinc Oxide?
- What is the difference between Mineral and Chemical Sunscreen?
- My sunscreen has expired, can I still use it?
- Why do you make chemical based sunscreen?
- How do I unclog my spray sunscreen?
- My sunscreen arrived hot, can I still use it?